CSL Partnership and Turner Hampton can trace their origins back to the 1980s as they evolved from a practice operating for many years in Chobham, Surrey. CSL Partnership was established in 2001 and Turner Hampton in 1994.
In 2012, the firms formed an association and we are now based in Addlestone and Woking. We have developed into a successful practice specialising in the delivery of comprehensive tax, business and financial solutions to individuals and businesses. Quality of service and a personalised approach has been the key to this success and we strive to maintain this ethos within the firm. Our business clients range from executives working locally to high net worth individuals domiciled overseas.
We have formed strategic partnerships with regulated industry specialists to deliver comprehensive financial planning and wealth management solutions to complement our core services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to…
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from startups to larger companies covering many sectors including…
- Professional services;
- Property rental and development;
- Information Technology;
- Design and Marketing;
- Service businesses.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
We hope to get that opportunity.